11:30 AM EDT Regístrese
Imagicle UC Cloud Suite is now available on Cisco GPL S+.
Imagicle’s 2022 starts with exciting news! Imagicle’s long strategic partnership with Cisco has reached a new milestone.
As of February 3rd, Imagicle UC Cloud Suite will be officially available on Cisco GPL S+.
In addition to the existing perpetual licenses and SW subscriptions, Cloud SW Subscriptions (SaaS) options will be available on Cisco GPL S+ for all the Imagicle apps: Attendant Console with Advanced Queueing and Auto Attendant services, Call Recording with Voice Analytics, Manager Assistant, Call Analytics, Contact Manager, Digital Fax, Hotel Services.
Let’s see them in detail:
- Imagicle Attendant Console, complete with Advanced Queueing and Auto Attendant services, can work in hybrid environments and is fully compatible with Webex Calling multi-tenant and dedicated (former UCM Cloud), UCM, and HCS. Read more about this disruptive integration (and the Imagicle gadgets for Webex) or visit our page on the Webex App Hub.
- A new ally for Customer Service: Imagicle Manager Assistant, one of the last exclusive services included in the Suite, designed to improve cooperation between managers and assistants by simplifying call management delegation in an easy, agile, and scalable way.
- Call Recording, allowing you to record any call you need in 3 recording modes, centralized across multiple devices, and fully compliant with security regulations such as GDPR, MiFID II, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA. Now complete with Voice Analytics, Imagicle brand new AI cloud-native service to analyze recorded voice calls through multilingual content transcription and sentiment analysis, already up and running in the Suite!
- Contact Manager, designed to centralize and synchronize all your enterprise directories to manage them smoothly, find contacts in seconds wherever you are, and improve your call management with Click to Call and Caller ID features.
- Digital Fax, a 100% serverless and paperless virtual fax server solution that allows you to handle faxes just like emails, fastly and seamlessly, but with enhanced security and compliance and with the officiality of a fax document.
- Call Analytics, our solution aimed at helping you monitor phone traffic, allocate budget and resources across your company, optimize device adoption and usage. You can also leverage a number of reports to make data-driven decisions.
- Hotel Services, to integrate your preferred Cisco platform with your Hotel’s PMS and provide your staff and guests with a five star experience, from check-in to check-out. Enable room IP phones, wake-up calls, guests’ names, room status, call bills, lock/unlock phones, and much more.
- Other outstanding new products and profiles: Operator Essentials and Call Analytics Essentials.
All of this will be available on Cisco GPL S+, with a renovated, easier offer that will make your user experience even more powerful.
We’re so proud to start the year this way!
Want to know how to quote and order our products on Cisco GPL S+ the best way? Get the dedicated Imagicle UC Cloud Suite on Cisco GPL S+ ordering guide!
If you wish to know more details, 👉 read the in-depth article and register to the dedicated webinar! 👇
How to make the perfect quote on Cisco GPL S+.
A dedicated webinar is coming! Register now to be the first to know all the details about the Imagicle UC Cloud Suite on Cisco GPL S+.