Worldwide companies of any size need to scan a large amount of call data to collect a database for legal proof and comply with worldwide regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and more.
But especially when it comes to companies in the contact center, or, more in general, in the business calling segment, the mission of offering over-the-top customer service brings to life the need to not only store recorded calls for compliance, but also analyze them thoroughly to spot pain points and successful approaches in customer service to improve strategies.
Luckily, the latest advanced Call Recording solutions offer both functionalities: flexible call recording compliant with worldwide regulations and voice AI analysis. But how should your contact center/business calling organization to choose the solution that best fits their needs?
How to orient your business choice when it deals with Call Recording for Contact Center
The driving criteria orienting the choice among all the existing solutions in the marketplace are the following:
- Artificial Intelligence: a call recording solution that’s complete with AI sentiment analysis and transcriptions makes the difference by picking up details in recordings that would be impossible to identify manually, fueling a better training of agents and an improvement in performance.
- Screen Recording: a call recording that also captures screen activities can be a great tool to leverage for video learning, training in general, legal proof, and more.
- Easy recording location: several virtual or physical spaces for archiving call recordings allows customer to feel more comfortable with any choice they make.
- Security and compliance: Crucial for the business to have a call recording software that adheres to privacy and compliance regulations with high-level security, not only for compliance, but also to provide legal proof in case of disputes.
- Recording storage: The majority of existing call recording softwares store recordings for at least 30-60 days, but some offer convenient unlimited storage for little to no extra cost.
- Ease of use: no one wants to spend hours to understand how to use a tool. The best call recording solution should be one that allows you to do everything with a unified, consistent, easy user experience.
Imagicle Call Recording: a complete offering.
If you’re looking for a solution that can fit any company’s needs, Imagicle is the answer for you, providing Call Recording, Voice Analytics and Screen Recording. Not just recorded calls for compliance, but complete conversation and interaction analysis, making the difference in your daily work.
- Sentiment Analysis and Keywords Alarm: to keep track of the conversation tone of voice with sentiment analysis, keyword alarms, multi-lingual transcriptions and more. All automated, all available at your fingertips for better training and performances, with a complete dashboard where supervisors will understand call trends in specific timeframes.
- Recording storage in the Imagicle Cloud, in the Customer Private Cloud, on Customer Premises to let customers decide what they think it’s better for their business! Whether they prefer the flexibility of an unlimited Cloud storage or the familiarity of a private server, most call recording solutions can fit their needs.
- Full integration and access to recordings from your favorite platforms such as Webex or Microsoft Teams and recording from multiple devices.
- Unlimited storage of recorded calls in the Imagicle Cloud, up to 10 years and more at no extra costs.
- Full compliance granted with worldwide security regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, MiFID II, and more.
- Recording of agents’ desktop activities during calls: get 100% of interaction and visibility, monitor remote agents’ behaviour and resolve queries or disputes.
In a nutshell, Imagicle Call Recording provides 100% voice recording for compliance, coaching, transaction verification, legal protection or handling sensitive information. From any device. With Imagicle Call Recording, you can automatically record the voice and screen activities of every incoming and outgoing call or decide if and what to record call by call as you have the possibility to pause and resume the recording to skip sensitive information, such as credit card data. Plus, you can receive alarms via email when specific keywords are spoken, when specific sentiments are detected, or both.
And for Cisco customers, an icing on the cake: Imagicle recently announced the native integration of Call Recording for Webex Calling Multi-Tenant, with configuration from Control Hub. Already available for purchase on CWW.
See Call Recording for Webex Calling in action.
Watch this ready-to-go, personalized demo to understand the solution’s full potential.
Whether you deal with business calling, are a contact center, or any other company looking to strengthen compliance and improve customer service, you’re in the right place. With Imagicle providing a complete call recording and voice AI solution with a frictionless user experience, why don’t you give it a try?