Lock/unlock corporate phones automatically with the brand-new Imagicle API.
Simplify your life: Applications Integration.
What is an API?
Not all APIs are made equal.
APIs in the Imagicle ApplicationSuite.
It is with these principles in mind that we have developed the APIs for our Imagicle apps. The Imagicle ApplicationSuite, in fact, offers a good share of interoperability, with a lot of public API functions an external system can use.
Here are a few examples:
- Users’ management: you can list or search users details, start synchronization with an Active Directory or LDAP system, or use the Pictures Repository feature;
- Queue Manager Enterprise: you can list, create, edit and delete queues, and manage their agents and supervisors;
- IVR module for QME: you can list, create, edit, delete, clone IVR services, and assign managers to them;
- Call Recording: you can list and download your past recordings and start, stop, pause or resume the recording of your active calls;
- Hotel Pack: you can set up your properties and their Property Management Systems (PMS)
- IP Fax Server: you can send a fax, or list and download sent and received faxes.
You can read a successful example of the usage of our APIs in this post about how the Imagicle and Kurmi software collaborated to provide a comprehensive solution for the provisioning and management of the UC environment of Service Providers and large enterprises.
… and starting from Summer 2020, our customers will be able to take advantage of the new API that will make another of the incredible Imagicle apps available to everyone!
The new Phone Lock API.
Thanks for reading!
If you are interested in learning more about Imagicle APIs and how they can turn useful to your business, visit our knowledge base to see if there is an API that can fit your needs in terms of software integration.
If you enjoyed this article, feel free to check out some of these other articles related to the upcoming Summer Release 2020.
You might also be interested in…
Release BlogTop security, new reporting features, enhanced integrations.From easier connectivity, through improved security, all the way to the enhanced web interface of Call Recording.
Products BlogPick up to 10 time zones for your Call Analytics reports.Clearer data analysis of call traffic, especially for organizations with (home) offices all over the world.
Products BlogAdvanced Queueing. Increased performance and unlimited scalability.How did we reach unlimited scalability for our Advanced Queueing solution? Click here to find out.