11:30 AM EDT Register
6 ’ read- 22 April, 2020 -
Growing towards performance, scalability, and security.
The importance of moving forward.
The pillars of Imagicle innovation.
Contact Manager: searches at the speed of light!
Call Analytics: smarter database, faster reports.
- smarter: the new data modeling has reduced the size of the database by 67%! Until Winter ’20, 1M of calls took up to 2.5GB. From Spring 2020, it will take around 800MB at the most;
- faster: running a report for a given period of time will take half the average time and, in some cases, will be reduced by 80%!
- easier: what do you need to do to take advantage of all these improvements? Well, nothing sophisticated. Just upgrade to Spring’20 and the Suite will take care of everything.
- all customers, from the smallest to the largest, will be able to extract reports much faster;
- we estimate, for example, that 15″ are enough to extract a report on two years of calls for a customer with 1000 users. Or a report on ten months of data for a customer with 2500 users. Of course, it is possible to extend the time interval by waiting a little longer or scheduling the report;
- the Microsoft SQL Server Express database engine, shipped with the Suite with no additional cost, can store up to 3 times the number calls previously managed;
- SQL Server Express can handle up to 2 years of 5000 users calls (or 1 year of 10,000 users calls)*;
it will be necessary to resort to a commercial edition of Microsoft SQL Server only for customers with greater needs for data retention;
- a smaller database means lower hardware requirements, which is particularly important in the case of a commercial SQL Server outside the Suite (and perhaps also shared with other applications);
- Finally, a smaller database also means simpler maintenance operations; for example, periodic backups are now faster and more compact.
The leading role of cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity. Not only on the web.
You might also be interested in…
Release BlogTop security, new reporting features, enhanced integrations.From easier connectivity, through improved security, all the way to the enhanced web interface of Call Recording.
Products BlogPick up to 10 time zones for your Call Analytics reports.Clearer data analysis of call traffic, especially for organizations with (home) offices all over the world.
Products BlogAdvanced Queueing. Increased performance and unlimited scalability.How did we reach unlimited scalability for our Advanced Queueing solution? Click here to find out.
Top security, new reporting features, enhanced integrations.
From easier connectivity, through improved security, all the way to the enhanced web interface of Call Recording.
Pick up to 10 time zones for your Call Analytics reports.
Clearer data analysis of call traffic, especially for organizations with (home) offices all over the world.
Advanced Queueing. Increased performance and unlimited scalability.
How did we reach unlimited scalability for our Advanced Queueing solution? Click here to find out.