Imagicle Attendant Console for Webex Calling: the operator console that was missing.
Your winning calling duo: Cisco and Imagicle.
Imagicle has been a Cisco Preferred Solutions Partner for many years, with our solutions available through the Cisco Global Price List Solutions + as software subscriptions and perpetual licenses.
In short, this means that the Imagicle UCX Suite has been officially recognized and chosen by Cisco as a complete set of UC apps that add value to Cisco calling platforms.
Great! Right? But we’re not done, yet. As you know, we never stop trying to make our customers’ and partners’ lives easier, and that’s the reason for today’s first big news: our Imagicle UCX Cloud Suite will be available directly on Cisco Global Price List Solutions + as of early 2022. This means that in addition to the existing perpetual licenses and software subscriptions, Cloud Software Subscriptions (SaaS) options will be purchasable directly on Cisco Global Price List Solutions + for all the Imagicle apps: Call Recording with Voice Analytics, Attendant Console, Auto Attendant/Advanced Queueing, Manager Assistant, Call Analytics, Contact Manager, Digital Fax, and Hotel Services.
Are you excited, yet? 😉
Well, despite Cloud subscriptions on Cisco GPL S+ being great news, they’re not the main theme of today’s overview. Today, we’re going to talk about a powerful integration, an integration that has the potential of shooting customer satisfaction through the roof.
Fasten your seatbelt and read on. 🚀
Imagicle Attendant Console for Webex Calling: General Availability.
In Summer Release 2021, we had announced that our Attendant Console was available to integrate with your Webex Calling, making your customer service faster, smarter and easier and elevating your calling experience.
Today, following the path we started in Summer, we’re thrilled to announce that, in Winter Release 2022, this integration was taken to the next level.
Drumroll, please! 🥁
Leveraging native Webex APIs to control the Webex client or your IP Phone, our Attendant Console for Webex Calling successfully passed the technical review by Cisco!
This makes Imagicle the only ecosystem partner to offer a flagship Cloud Attendant Console, complete with Advanced Queueing and Auto Attendant services, able to work in mixed environments, and fully compatible with all Cisco platforms: UCM, HCS, and Webex Calling, both multi-tenant and dedicated (former UCM Cloud).
As you probably heard, Webex Calling’s offer is continuously evolving, and is now declined in 2 flavors that can be mixed & matched for customer convenience: multi-tenant or dedicated, the new offer just added in Webex Calling. Our Imagicle Attendant Console can serve both, even in a mixed scenario (exclusive!), giving you the same service level and seamless experience whatever you choose. An exclusive advantage of the Imagicle solution, enabling mixed environments and migrations.
And of course, it’s available inside the Imagicle UCX Suite, together with the other Imagicle apps, all behind a single pane of glass, elevating the calling experience for users and customers, simplifying deployment, integrations, administration, and security.
Discover the benefits first hand with a live demo.
Watch the dedicated Attendant Console for Webex Calling webinar to get even more insights and enjoy a live demo. See it in action!
Moving UCs to the Cloud has never been easier.
With Cloud Calling at the forefront of the worldwide transition from traditional workspaces to modern, hybrid ones, the need for advanced, flexible, secure Cloud solutions is something Imagicle strives every day to satisfy. With PBX’s coming to the end of their life cycle, the need to reduce the time spent by IT staff for provisioning, break-fix, and maintenance, and the requirement to get more predictable costs, it was only natural for us to work towards providing full integration with Webex Calling, both multi-tenant and dedicated, with Cisco being a leader in these market transitions, constantly evolving its products and offers.
But what does this powerful integration allow you to do, exactly?
By integrating your Attendant Console, from your own Webex client you’ll be able to:
- Make, answer, hold, resume, park & retrieve, transfer (blindly or with consultation), distribute, and hang up calls.
- Start and control your recordings.
- Log in and out of queues.
- Always know who’s calling thanks to Caller ID and set Favorites.
- Integrate your operator console with your calendars.
- See the telephony presence and rich presence status from Webex, as well as Jabber and Microsoft Teams, to know your colleagues’ reachability at a glance.
- Consult the call registry and call back.
- Leverage the panic button for critical situations.
- See real-time statistics.
- Leverage keyboard hotkeys.
- And much, much more!
This accomplishment makes us beyond happy, and we hope it can make you and your company happy as well, aligning with our vision to simplify communications to enhance human relationships, providing you with an easy-to-use, advanced customer service management solution that will allow you to concentrate on your core business without having to worry about technical matters.
Imagicle does it better.
By now, you could be wondering: Bernardo, this is very interesting, but why should I pay for something that it’s already available for free within Webex? By chance, are you referring to Webex Calling Receptionist? Yes, you’re right!
That’s an option. But let me try to highlight why the 2 solutions are not comparable:
- Our Imagicle Attendant Console can wor, even in a mixed and hybrid scenarios (exclusive!), so with both Webex Calling Multi-Tenant, Dedicated and UCM On Prem, granting the same service level and user experience. On the other hand, Webex Calling receptionist only works with Webex Calling Multi-Tenant.
- Imagicle Attendant Console is ideal for any industry and company size, where a modern and powerful operator console is required. Meanwhile, Webex Calling Receptionist receptionist is only suitable for small environments, where receptionist features are not needed or used infrequently.
- Did you check the user interfaces? On one side you’ll find a modern UI where everything is just a click away; while on the other, you’ll see an old look and feel… Are you old enough? 🙂
- Imagicle Attendant Console can provide the telephony presence and rich presence status from Webex, as well as from Jabber and Microsoft Teams, to know your colleagues’ reachability at a glance, calendar info included. On the contrary, Webex Calling Receptionist has a limited telephony presence (list of subscribed users is defined by the administrator – per each agent – or manually configured by the operator- max 100 users) and the rich presence isn’t available.
- Our Attendant Console includes flexible and powerful queue configuration, with audio messages and distribution algorithm through web self-service UI, including day/night/holiday schedules and a powerful Web UI to define multi-level Auto Attendant flows creation, customized audio prompts, and configurable behavior for Timeout on menus. Webex Calling Receptionist has just a limited basic queueing and basic 1 level auto attendant menu.
- And that’s not all! Webex Calling Receptionist only includes basic reporting features, no profiled access, no CRM integration, no call notes, no VIP treatments… All features that are natively built into our solution.
To better understand what benefits this solution can give you, here’s a comparison between Webex Calling + Attendant Console and the built-in Webex Calling Receptionist. Can you see the difference?
And of course, as we said, our integration has successfully passed the review by Cisco! Meaning that, if you wish to learn more about this disruptive integration, you can visit Imagicle’s dedicated page in the Webex App Hub.
Aren’t you forgetting something? Imagicle gadgets.
Yup, the Attendant Console integrated for Webex Calling is quite the news.
But how can we leave your trusted companions out of this overview?
Exactly, it’s them: our exclusive gadgets, directly available from the Webex client, ready to cut time spent on administrative tasks.
- Call Recording to access and retrieve recorded calls in compliance with GDPR, MiFID II, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA, complete with Voice Analytics for prompt analysis thanks to speech-to-text and sentiment analysis features;
- Contact Manager to find contacts stored in internal and external directories in a click and greet customers by name;
- Digital Fax to virtualize the fax system while strengthening security and cutting costs;
- Call Analytics for a precise analysis of budget and device usage + adoption, and block phones upon budget reach.
Well, guys: we’re pretty proud of what we’ve done.
Native integrations and gadgets to elevate your user experience, streamline your daily job and make it faster, smarter, and easier, wherever you are. In fact, our solutions are ready to assist your traditional, smart, or hybrid work model.
If you wish to dive even deeper into the benefits of integrating your Webex Calling with our Imagicle Attendant Console, register for It’s Cloud Time! Our upcoming and free Webex Calling dedicated virtual event. Check below!
The Cloud Event of the year 2022, 100% free, 100% virtual.
Stay tuned and don’t miss it!
You might also be interested in…
DownloadBrochure BrochureThe only Cloud that makes the Sun come out.How about finding a way to work fast, but in perfect synergy with your teams?The Cloud is the answer. Discover how!
Products BlogVoice Analytics: AI and use cases to elevate customer satisfaction.Introducing Voice Analytics, a cloud-native AI service unlocking the real power of the content of phone conversations.
Brochure BrochureImagicle toolbox to build an outstanding customer service. 🚀Behind the high performance of your CS, there are the right tools. Imagicle gets them all in a single UCX Suite. Discover them!