That’s why Imagicle UC Cloud Suite is Cisco UCM Cloud’s ideal match to move your UCs and Collaboration to a solid cloud calling solution while ensuring the same unified and simple user experience with improved scalability, flexibility, and security.
Imagicle + Cisco UCM Cloud. Take your UCs to the cloud.
The March to the Cloud.
But let’s try to understand the reason behind this fast transition.
Among the drivers that are pushing companies towards Cloud calling solutions are:
- The current migration from a traditional to a modern, digital, smart workplace. As we mentioned, this trend experienced a significant acceleration due to the unprecedented emergency we are going through. COVID-19 has changed our lives and forced us to rethink our way of working: according to Gartner, 74% of companies plan to permanently shift to more remote work.
- Current PBXs are reaching the end of their life cycle, and companies need to refresh or migrate them to new solutions, getting state-of-the-art technologies.
- Faster access to new features and capabilities, including emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and predictive analysis. Typically, cloud-based providers are the first ones to deliver such services, and with no interruptions.
- The need to reduce the time spent by IT staff for provisioning, break-fix, and maintenance so that they can focus on the business’s core activities. In other words, it means cost savings in several areas, especially in maintenance and operational support.
- The requirement to get more predictable costs by shifting to subscription-based pricing models.
Cisco is at the forefront of these market transitions, with its products and offers’ constant evolution. Cisco’s Cloud calling portfolio (currently the most comprehensive in the market, covering calling, meeting, messaging, and contact center workloads) is basically composed of two platforms: Webex Calling and Cisco UCM Cloud.
Looks the same, but it’s very, very different.
Perfect match with Cisco UCM Cloud.
- physical security. The Imagicle Cloud is based on AWS, so your private instance can rely on the top-level security of a leading cloud provider;
product security and security by design. We develop our apps with our Secure Software Development Lifecycle approach;
- OWASP Vulnerability. We keep your apps updated against the top 10 known vulnerabilities while performing penetration testing… and we don’t take into consideration OWASP framework only, but also end to end vulnerability assessment based on solution leaders on the market, from the hosting services (following the best practices) to the OS and third parties to Imagicle Apps;
- privacy. We adhere to privacy and data protection programs as per international regulatory organizations;
- information security. We’re completing the ISO 27001 standard’s requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving an information security management system (ISMS)
Always up to date.
A single predictable cost-reducing TCO.
Imagicle. The only UC Suite with happy people inside.
Wherever you need it.
Not ready for the Imagicle Cloud yet?
Long story short, three years after my first comparison of the UCaaS vs. on-premise UC, we can say we have a winner on the podium. As a matter of fact, we are at the point where everything is ready for companies to migrate their UCs to the Cloud.
You might also be interested in…
Products BlogVoice Analytics: designed for your privacy and security.Voice Analytics handles a variety of sensitive, personal data. Learn why you can trust it to do so, any time, anywhere.
Products BlogVoice Analytics: AI and use cases to elevate customer satisfaction.Introducing Voice Analytics, a cloud-native AI service unlocking the real power of the content of phone conversations.
Products BlogInternational Day for Universal Access to Information: Imagicle’s commitment.Find out how Imagicle can offer you access to information in total flexibility, mobility, and optimization of resources.