Imagicle apps for banking and financial services.
Streamline operations and seize efficiencies.
All segments of the financial sector – be it giving loans, dealing in capital markets, asset and wealth management, insurance, investments, money transfer or payments, require extensive collaboration across a variety of departments. Imagicle portfolio of apps and services are specifically designed to fulfill the most urgent needs for an industry in constant evolution such as the financial and banking services while offering comprehensive tools to deal with security and compliance requirements.
Download Imagicle for banking and financial services and discover how Imagicle’s advanced tools – Call Recording, Call Accounting, a completely virtual Fax Server, a renewed Attendant Console to make collaboration even more intuitive and simple – allow banking and financial institutions to
- increase productivity by making it easier for employees to collaborate;
- improve internal collaboration through software solutions that eliminate friction and make it possible for different teams to collaborate and coordinate seamlessly.
- access information on any device, in any location.
- offer a more responsive and efficient customer service allowing operators to manage a wide range of communication channels efficiently in a single interface
- scale resources as needed quickly, thus reducing costs and ensuring the appropriate resources to provide the best customer service.
- adhere to security rules and regulations such as GDPR, PCI-DSS, MiFID II
… and much more!
You might also be interested in…
DownloadBrochure BlogThe apps for Webex Calling you can’t do without.Download the brochure and improve your Webex Calling experience.
DownloadBrochure BlogThe future, today. Imagicle Conversational AI.Learn about market trends and changes and how Conversational AI helps your business with some practical use cases.
DownloadBrochure BlogImagicle Conversational AI for Public Administration.Discover everything Imagicle Conversational AI can do for the Public Administration.