How to make your Agile adoption successful. HANDBOOK part 2.
Are you ready to fall in love with Agile?
Here is the final part of Imagicle’s Handbook on Agile.
Don’t miss the opportunity for an immersion in the culture of continuous improvement, teamwork and resource optimization.
This handbook is meant to be a quick starter guide for making your Agile adoption successful.
In the two parts of the Handbook, you will learn about:
- advantages of adaptive planning and continual improvement;
- how to break down larger projects into small, manageable chunks called iterations and how to apply TDD in the most effective way;
- how to run retrospectives that are useful to help teams improving their working culture;
- scaling Scrum with Large Scale Scrum ( LeSS );
- the advantages of sharing knowledge through CoPs;
- how the architecture of our software should emerge through a scale-up approach rather than upfront design.
…Plus, a little follow-up on how to apply the Agile methodology to other fields, ie, how marketers can transform their organizations into fast-moving teams that drive growth for the business!
Be prepared for great success!
Use cases, insights, and strategies to adopt the Agile culture across your teams.
Did you miss the first part of the Agile Handbook?
No prob! Downlad your copy here!
You might also be interested in…
Brochure BlogMeet the new challenges of government communications.Discover Imagicle cloud-based digital workforce tools to allow government agencies and teams to boost their communication and collaboration.
Brochure BlogThe only Cloud that makes the sun come out.How about finding a way to work fast, but in perfect synergy with your teams?The Cloud is the answer. Discover how!
Brochure BlogImagicle UC solutions for the Banking & Finance industry.Discover how Imagicle steps up by offering tailored solutions that can make finance organizations' life easier.