Imagicle Call Recording and MiFID II: trace all your transactions.
MiFiD II (Markets in Financial instruments Directive) main objectives are to enhance investors’ protection by increasing transparency in financial market.
It extends the old MiFiD stating that every transaction or information about any transactions would need to be fully traceable and stored for a period of 5 years (with the option of 7 years at FCA – Financial Conduct Authority – request).
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) provided Q & A to MiFiD II compliance related to recording of telephone conversations and record keeping, that specify the following requirements:
- RECORD every call that leads to a transaction, with monitoring capabilities to ensure recording is working as expected
- RETRIEVE, to give access search & play of recordings and relative info/notes in case of requests
- META INFO, to allow adding searchable notes to specific recordings, to be associated with CRM/ERP records for easy correlation
- AUDIT TRAIL, to track and timestamp when recordings are accessed, played, downloaded and deletes are attempted
- STORAGE, to allow recordings to be securely kept for at least 5 years, with export possibility at any time
How Imagicle can help
Imagicle Call Recording fully supports MiFiD II, with audit trail and tampering detection functionalities to match the regulation requirements:
- Record phone conversations either in on demand or always on mode, with support of high availability and embedded monitoring tools to notify about any system problem
- Search and Play tool available either via Web UI and directly within Cisco Jabber Desktop, to provide a profiled multi-level access to recordings with a powerful search engine
- Possibility to add Call notes to recordings to have additional information about
- Full audit trail of activities, to track and timestamp when recordings are accessed, played, downloaded and deletes are attempted
- Storage management, to configure recording lifecycle with internal or external storage, with encryption of content with AES alghoritms and detection of tampering tentatives
Contact us or visit the Call Recording product page to know more!
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par...
DownloadBrochure BlogThe apps for Webex Calling you can’t do without.Download the brochure and improve your Webex Calling experience.
Products BlogSpring Release 2023: a breath of fresh news for your favorite Calling Platforms.Spring release 2023 brought amazing new integrations to your favorite calling platforms. Discover them all!
Products Blog50+ reports for your Webex Calling traffic: introducing Call Analytics for Multi-TenantDiscover the brand new Call Analytics for Webex Calling Multi-Tenant.