Imagicle Attendant Console
- Brand new layout. 2x faster with themes to match your mood, a best impact on usage with the same easy interaction and no training needed for operators.
- Active calls panel to monitor and help agents. Advanced supervisor have everything under control by easily monitor agents and decide if activate the Silent Monitoring and Whisper Coaching functionality in a click.
- Automatic Pause function. If you forget to logout from the queues the Attendant Conosole automatically paused your status at the lockdown or PC sleep.
Imagicle Advanced Queueing
- Notify the queue position to your customers. When someone calls an automatic message informs the caller of his or her place in the queue. Your customers will have an idea of how much time they have to wait. Set the right expectations and avoid disappointing customers.
Imagicle Call Recording
- BroadWorks 22 certified. Imagicle Call Recording is officially certified for BroadWorks platforms from R22 onwards through SIP REC recording mode.
- Live Keep function. It was an important call but you didn't start the recording on cue? With the Live Keep feature on active calls, you can start recording at any time. Imagicle Call Recording will record your calls from the very beginning, without losing a second.
- REST APIs to integrate Imagicle Call Recording with the solution you use every day. Get the list of recordings by specifying a set of advanced filters, searching on a user, extension, date, etc. See the list of active recordings on an extension. Import a list of recordings generated by your previous call recording product.
- Full GDPR compliance. All the solutions included in the Suite comply with the European legislation on the processing of personal data. Continuous improvement to allow our customers total security in their daily work. Find out more on www.imagicle.com/compliance.
Other features included
- Schedulable call list report. The call detail reports of Fax and Queue Manager are schedulable.
- New «Transferred to» section. See who the agent transferred the call to in the Queue Manager Call list report.
- Access to SQL Server via Windows authentication. Use Windows users system to connect the ApplicationSuite to the SQL server.
- And much more